The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Will this Evo 3 radiator fit?

Chicago1

I was looking at some older threads about radiators and all the links to the pics where no good. I also did a search and found some info but not what I needed and I wanted to double check before ordering. I'm getting the old girl back on the road and I'm missing the radiator. Will this one work? evo 3 radiator From my understaing of Vman911 how to here radiator install all I need to due is lower it a tad and tap for a new sensor is this correct or is this for another radiator? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

MX4

Early evo radiators are a little shorter in height than our VR4 ones. Only marginally though. I believe the inlet and outlets match up. I cant be sure on the sensor ports etc.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned