The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Why can't I find any rear lower control arms?

prove_it

Quoting pagosadsm:
I am not very good down loading photos on the computer. If you check my gallery on www.dsmtuners.com. I have all the modds there
Rick

Some of us might not be able to see these, as they don't have a tooners account. Especially when can't find your profile easily.

transparentdsm

Quoting Ben:
I have been searching for a few hours now, and there are rear upper control arms everywhere, but no lower. Are the rear lower control arms on the VR4 the same as other models?
I'm also not able to find any front knuckles either.

im in need of these as well, i found the rear lower control arms at JNZ for 100$ a piece brand new. it says online that they have them, so as far as i know they are available.

prove_it

Been a lurker myself for years. I do read on there as well as EVOM forum. I was speaking for all the others that can't get access to your profile. Seems like you can download over there, so I'm only suggesting doing that here so the info is stored on the boards servers and available to this community.

Ben

Called JNZ. Luckily there are 3 rear lower control arms left in the country. I ordered one of them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts