The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Where is the 20g turbo from?

conradical

I just put my 20g back on the car. I should be able to get it down on the dino next month. Hope nothing else goes wrong or comes up. Fingers crossed!!

Adorsey

Quoting Jason G.:
Good luck with 50lb/min

Im going to try! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

not gonna happen lol

I have a scm61, which is a 35r wheel on a mitsu housing. it flows 53lbs/min on 25 psi with all supporting mods. stock housings flow like crapola

raptorWagon

Quoting fuel:
small 16G is on some DSMs yeah?

Nope, 14b on the 5spd 1Gs, 1G Autos had the 13g, and the 2nd Gens had the itty bitty Garret T25.

Adorsey

Fp race mani, custom 3" o2 housing, 3" turbo back, jmf race mani, ported compressor housing. Moved 47.5 lbs / min yesterday at 25 psi. I'll post a screen shot when I make 50 ..

Edit: I have to gap my plugs tighter for pump, add timing and turn the boost up.. should do just fine

Last edited:

Jason G.

On a 7cm turbine housing?

Edit: I would like to see some of your logs. The 20g compressor map ends at 45lb/min. I don't see how you got an extra 2.5lbs with it being a TD05H, which I'm assuming is in a 7cm turbine on a 2.0l and 25psi.

Last edited:

RedTwo

That flow must relate to crank hp, right? About 380hp at the wheels? I've recorded Chim55117 putting down 324hp at 18psi and 388hp at 25psi on a 20G, but he's since changed his ride page and turbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
Everyone else on my list is using GT30/GT35 frame turbos to get into that region and (Unless you have rice in your name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) running mid 11's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts