The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

wheels

GSX_TC

Dam CCW's on a VR4? that'll look nice! never seen them on one before.

TE37's will never be played out, especially white ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brunoboy

Volk-TE37V-580x393.jpg

4459708075_330a12095d_o.jpg

TE-37V's look real good, Your f***ing Trippen.

Last edited:

Trippin? Just comes down to personal preference really. Any wheel can look good with the correct backspacing and/or color combo. Hell, even Mikes car looks good and I'm not a fan of the wheels.

To each their own I guess....

On a side note, I would like to have a set of factory wheels widened about an 1.5" and powdercoat the centers. Would look pretty neat I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

GSX_TC

Thanks Zak, yeah that would look pretty neat. maybe even one size bigger aswell.

citymunky

Quoting boostedinaz:
Are you talking about width or diameter? Off the shelf wheels or custom?

17*8 with a 35-38 offset seems to be the best over all size for a these cars. You can get wider but finding the correct offset will be critical. As far as diameter I think 17s look perfect 18s look to big and anything larger is just silly.

I had a set of 18"x8" Gram Lights pro57 on 923, they didn't look bad.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned