The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

whats up,

Hey guys,iam new to the gvr4 fourm,i just got my 1st gvr4 and i love it,i owned 10 talons befor but i wanted to change,my name is JUAN and iam from salt lake city utah,i will be posting pics of my gvr4 later when i take some and when shes off jack stand and clean lol,just in the prosses of rebuilding the trans,,i will be on here quit a bit so hopfully i can learn some names,THANKS YA'LL lol.

Welcome. This is by far the most informative site you'll ever be a part of, in my honest opinion. Good luck with the trans.

thanks bud,i need all the luck on the trans lol.it should be good though

Don't take this the wrong way, as it is for your own good.

People here will be much more likely to assist you if proper grammar is used and you hit the spell check button.

If you are posting a problem with your car, be as informative as possible. Post the related modifications you've done, especially those performed immediately prior to any problems that you may have. Describe the situation in which the problem occurs, such as rpm range, boost level, throttle input, brake input, etc. Try to stay away from unnecessary language. And last but definitely not least, DO THE MAINTENANCE FIRST. 9 out of 10 problems can be attributed to and/or solved by the level of maintenance of your car.

Thanks for the info,I'am trying my best to get my grammer good,i just get to happy sometimes and wright to fast,

mountaineerjeff

its not too bad though, if anyone gives you a hard time just call them racist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
welcome to the board, and I hope you enjoy the love/hate relationship a vr4 provides.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts