The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What is the plastic piece above the a-pillar called?

I am looking for the plastic piece that is the next "in line" after the A-pillar on the interior and extends to over both driver's doors on the inside.

Any idea what this is so that I can ask for it by name?

I took a picture, but it won't come off my phone.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

its a B pillar that goes across from the top of the A-Pillar over both doors to the rear. im almost positive thats what it is.
-shane

Hertz

Staff member
B-Pillar is the one by your head. C-Pillar would be the one by your rear passenger's head. click

The trim piece you're looking for is just the upper trim between A and B pillar. I believe it is NLA.

I think it might be the trim between the A and C pillar. Not sure if I have that right.
I do believe that the trim runs between the A pillar trim and the C pillar trim.

It was pitch black out but I think the trim goes the length of both doors at the top.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned