The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

what are these connections?

stealthtt24

Thank you, do you mean the little yellow thing is for the power steering? Whats the blue plug in the background?

JSchleim18

Yeah the yellow thing is the power steering. Blue plug...looks like the oil filter housing oil pressure sender connector.

stealthtt24

Awesome thanks, the spade connector, is that for the alternator I assume? Also the yellow power steering wire, I must be blind cause I don't see where it hooks to the pump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

JSchleim18

The two wire spade connector is for the alternator...correct.

there is a male end on the power steering pump...silver in color. on the bottom right of the side that faces you (if you are looking at it front the front of the motor).

stealthtt24

Ok here's two more. What connects here?

EGR/Emissions plug

IMAG0207.jpg

AC Clutch lockout
IMAG0208.jpg

Last edited:

JSchleim18

1st one is EGR lines. Block em off

2nd is A/C temp switch.

stealthtt24

Thanks! How can I get rid of them in a clean look? Some sort of plug?

Last edited:

stealthtt24

I finally figured out where those stupid wires go after searching. THANK YOU STURC!!!

click

Blue/Black, single wire sensor, A/C Condenser Fan, Normally open (removing wire)

Green/Red and Green/Black, 2 wire sensor, A/C Clutch lockout, Normally closed (removing wire)

Green/Black and Yellow/Green, 2 wire sensor, ECU Temperature sensor, variable ohm reading

Yellow/Green, single wire sensor, Cluster temp gauge, variable ohm reading.

stealthtt24

Here comes the stupid question... I'm using a MAF-T setup. What do I plug the 2g maf plug into?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned