The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Went to the track tonight

Brianawd

You will get your low 11sec high 10s pass Nate if running the QTP. I know my car could run a mid 10s pass with the QTP. I have a set, but my thing is I want my 10s pass on street tires. Once I get that I will go to the QTP and give it hell. Also lot of my problem is launching the car with the twin on street tires is a real bitch. Having to use the ebrake to load the drive train slip the clutch and feather the throttle all at the same time is not so much fun. Now that I have the accumulator I am hoping launching the car on street tires will be much easier. Just driving the car is a lot easier so I know launching will be.

Last edited:

CarRacer

Would it be possible to hook up some sort of line lock for your brakes? A button on the shifter would be far easier than messing with the ebrake handle.

brisvr4

Thanks mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'm also looking at welding the centre diff while the trans is out of the car.
It is only a weekend warrior now anyway so drive ability isn't a huge problem!

NateCrisman

I 100% recomend the welded center diff. So long as the car has power steering, it drives fine on the street.

brisvr4

Quote:
So long as the car has power steering

Oh dear! I actually don't have it anymore. Time to hit the weights again I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned