The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

w00t! mOar new parts

jepherz

Staff member
Looks nice mark. Are you saying that leatherique actually works? I've used mink oil with mixed results. It never seems to soften up the upper part of the back seat.

turbowop

Ken said he had good results with it and I used it one time on the original leather in 1051. It softened it a bit, but I should have followed through with more applications to actually get it to do anything worthwhile. I dont' think it's a miracle one-application wonder unfortunately.

Luckily the seats I picked up from Jason still have a soft upper part.

turbowop

Better pics. I went out and did a little photo session at my favorite spot for calendar submission.

944ab6b55c4844b.jpg

944ab6b55c81021.jpg

RedTwo

Wow, I forget how good a VR4 looks when it's clean and straight like that.
Are those FD RX7 wheels?

DR1665

Tap that ass?

(Wanted to say something funnay.)

Looks incredible. Something for us all to aspire to.

wow bro. that car is clean as hell! I can't lie i also purchased back seats just because I knoww its softer!

deez

how long have you owned it?

1990ggsxnj

Quoting turbowop:

Deez, I make a normal salary. I'm not rich at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hs.gif I've just owned the car since '98 and slowly created what it is today. It's mostly elbow grease and spraypaint. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

charmcity

Yeah my favorite example of a GVR4.. Ever since the modified article, I hate you....

Rausch

If only it were black.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned