The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 lip pt 2 with pics ** Shipping will start on 3/10**

boostx

I should be getting everything finalized in the next few days so I should have manufacturing costs and time.

Ralli380Gvr4

Quoting 91gvr4gsr:
will this fit the jdm front bumper??

Check the 1st post in the thread...

Quoting Boostx:
I will be able to have these done in about 4 to 5 weeks. This will fit both the JDM and US cars......i need a head count ???...

Boostx, you can add me to the list. Just as long as price isn't too crazy, Good work!!!

EMX5636

I am interested as well... But I gotta see what the total will be, and how much spare $$ I'll have before the holidays. Looks Great! The USDM bumper definitely needs a lip.

bazeng

May be keen on 2 depending on price / shipping (located in AUSTRALIA).

Do you think it will work on an AMG bar?

Quoting Boostx:
I should be getting everything finalized in the next few days so I should have manufacturing costs and time.

Relax dude, it's only Tuesday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Srry, im just sooo excited!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Tre3zy

lol

Gvr4-330

Put me down. I think I'm motivated enough to get working on my car again.

Does it bolt onto the stock hardware, or does it require custom mounting?

pwrneeds90

Count me in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Don't forget to change my count from 1 to 2 possibly 3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif but 2 for sure.

boostingwild

count me in. this will get me in the garage to finish the car!

boostx

I will need 15 to committed buyers @ $194. This will include PayPal and shipping
Cost after the initial buy in will be $262
They will be made off I high grade polyurethane resin fiberglass which is a lot more flexible that the pain fiberglass but the it cost more.

prove_it

What is the deadline to commit?

Also will they be painted, or I should say what is the final appearance going to be?

Last edited:

boostx

I am wating to hear fom with a start date but it will be very soon.

The finish color will be black and very minimum prep work would be needed if you needed to paint it.

Last edited:

Count me in if I can get the initial price. Will make her look even more badass as she sits on jackstands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned