The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

vortex generator

Make sure to set that capacitor to 4.21 jiggawatts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Why even bother with it?

Na He'll start to run lean at high RPM at 1.21 I would say 3.32 IMO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

thecman02

1.21 GIGAWATTTTTTTTTTTTTT HAHAHHAHAHA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

On a serious note though here's some reference material if you want to learn more about function of the vortex generator. click

prove_it

The guys in the very end don't look very happy. Very detailed explanation on vortex generators.
thecman02: I think you just started a new trend. In fact I think I'm going to bust out some paper mache and go to work!!

thecman02

Awww damnit. How did I miss the link lol. Sry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

fivestardsm

Last edited:

Quoting thecman02:
1.21 GIGAWATTTTTTTTTTTTTT HAHAHHAHAHA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

On a serious note though here's some reference material if you want to learn more about function of the vortex generator. click

You guys are off on the unit of measure, it's 1.21 jiggawatts! They didn't have gigawatts back then, lmao.

cooliomo

Quoting Besso:
img.php

haha im losing it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

but you know what after looking at the thread with the guys overseas with Galants their cars look pretty cool in my eyes!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned