The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Twin scroll manifold/turbo on vr4..

RedTwo

The turbo would still be mounted closer to the cam side of the motor than normal. Reversing it would put everything (namely the down pipe) about 100mm closer to the powersteeting and alternator, which is fairly tight as is.
Most of the turbo is tucked away under the manifold, by reversing it the housings would stick out clash with the radiator.

These are the dims I came up with when I looked at it. Evo 9 turbo shown.

Nice work!! So leaving it as is and trying to work some magic would be best off? Only thing that maybe a squeeze will be getting the intake pipe to fit pass the power steer/alternator?
Either way if I sell the turbo stuff I'm gonna make money on it, just thought I'd give it a go..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned