The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Twin Scroll 2.0L 4g63 Full Race, Brewed tuning, PWR, RC injectors

EMX5636

I guess I would have to do some mock up. I'm making just north of 500whp now, so I'd probably be in the market for a FP Red/Black or simliar.

IncorpoRatedX

nice, that fmic in place of the grill is what I'm going to do on my 73 colt 4G63 project.

Looks tough!

VR_IV_MR

you say its a custom manifold from Full Race but you link to the one for the EVO 7/8/9? Is it the same one or is it a custom? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Also whats size of the intercooler core?

Its nice to see another twin scroll option, but in all honesty I think i still like the top-mount from JMF better. Not to mention its cheaper

Any plans on grabbing one of the borg warner EFR turbos from full race? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

a few goodies from a friend in the UK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

264509_226669777363296_5658272_n.jpg

Just not 100% sure if i will be implementing these on the galant or another project...

mitsuturbo

Those look like the sort of bits we'd be throwing away... but from something other than an E39A VR4.

ade

Quoting tunermt:
a few goodies from a friend in the UK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

264509_226669777363296_5658272_n.jpg

Just not 100% sure if i will be implementing these on the galant or another project...

Twins!?

ApexHunter

Dang dude, that is some legit ALS hardware you got yourself there. Reminds me of a setup i saw somewhere else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

mmmm wrc engine bay?

thought i would also share this pic of the manifold before the engine bay got crowded with all the other parts, pipes etc.

Picture%2520013.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned