The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Tunersnation issues?

bmxr152

Quoting Garfield Wright:
For the guys saying I'm scamming funds intentionally, please note this is not the case. I've posted my position in the bad guy thread & tyring to dig myself out of a bad place. I've been issuing refunds where, when & as quickly as I can. I would think that all I've contributed here would lead people to know that I'm not a scammer. I do appreciate all your patience as I try to get back on my feet. The community has been good to me & that's not something I want to take advantage of. I've responded to all PM's.

Well thats how it seems to us. I just dont understand why you would sell something, take the money and not have the part ready to ship out. Ive bought things from you before and been more than happy, but recently i tried getting a few things for the shop cars (1g awds) and it took forever to get. Just wish i would have known before hand, but hopefully you get things figured out becuase you have a lot of nice things to offer the dsm and GVR4 community.

524of1000

Quoting Okayplayer:
I found this little guy:

This design will not work the same as the Tuners Nation brackets. It's meant for a different rotor. I think it was for a cobra rotor, but I can't recall exactly. I can try to get measurements for the Tuners Nation brackets, but only if the original designer explicitly agrees to me posting them for someone else to make.

Okayplayer

I know they are for a larger rotor, for the 94-04 mustang cobra which is a 13.1" rotor. Which would not be a bad deal as I've found brembo evo 8 rotors on ebay for $33 a pop, which would only be 10mm smaller than the cobra rotors. That would be really nice if he saved me the trouble and gave out the specs. I need to know which one I'm going with so I can buy my rotors.

desant78

Well Let me know. If you get dimensions, I came make a quick batch of them. Not trying to make money but help out situations like the above ^

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting 524of1000:
Quoting Okayplayer:
I found this little guy:

This design will not work the same as the Tuners Nation brackets. It's meant for a different rotor. I think it was for a cobra rotor, but I can't recall exactly. I can try to get measurements for the Tuners Nation brackets, but only if the original designer explicitly agrees to me posting them for someone else to make.

f*** that, it's just a bracket. post them up!

SmoothCustomer

Actually I agree. The seller likely won't be doing business again, and this is certainly not a patented design. the price is also a ripoff.

Okayplayer

Yea I thought it was odd that he had the price at 90 in his 3kgt caliper how to write up and selling them for $109 "on sale"

IncorpoRatedX

Sold the car, then did this: click

mitsuturbo

I doubt this would help anyone, but i found it whilst searching for his email address on the web:

click

Whois information for southfloridatuners.com:
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registration date: 2001-05-16
Last updated: 2011-05-17
Expiration date: 2012-05-16
Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
Administrative, Technical Contacts:
Email: [email protected]
Name: Garfield Wright
Phone: 9546476165
Address: Garfield Wright
7101 NW 48 Court
Lauderhill, FL 33319
US
Owner Contacts:
Email: [email protected]
Name: Garfield Wright
Phone: +1.9547423130
Address: Garfield Wright
7101 NW 48 Court
Lauderhill, FL 33319
US
SOUTHFLORIDATUNERS.COM IP: 65.110.92.84
The IP belongs to ISP CRYSTALTECH WEB HOSTING INC
ISP domain: DONNACHEVRIER.COM

4Grim

Is someone going to make a run of this 3kgt brackets? I would buy a set....I got a set of calipers for 1948.

JNR

If you're going to copy something, do you really trust that "drawing"?

desant78

Somebody just post some dimensions of the tunernation brackets and I'm sure people here will be resourceful enough to make them. I'd try, but the only brackets shown supposedly won't fit the 3si calipers or rotors.

89Mirageman

Doesn't someone on Tuners already make these for the 1g dsm? Same bracket if so.

Okayplayer

The only bracket I found on tuners is set up for a '94 & up 3KVR4 brakes with cobra rotors. They also position the caliper a bit lower than the GW brackets.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned