The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

TraCreations / GotARed / David Gee / Donald Kathrine Ward

Kenny_Kline

Physical address: 4000 Trevio Drive Apt.#103 Springfield, IL
Phone number: 217-502-7847
Paypal address: [email protected]

***BUYER BEWARE***

Here is his feedback on dsmtalk.com click

Do not deal with these people. The person I personally delt with was David Gee who has now changed his name to Donald Ward. Claims to own a company called trick creations. I have provided the paypal address and phone number last used. He goes around in wanted to buy threads and scams them by either sending bogus parts or empty boxes. My case, he was going to send me a 7cm hot side with no cracks and a working acctuator. Instead I got a 6cm hot side with cracks and no actuator. Seller just clearly lied to me as you cant miss the 060 casting and the huge cracks going down the inside. Seller has yet to return my phone calls/emails. I filed a claim with paypal. I was contaced via email by a another buyer who recieved an empty box from him. Take all necessary precautions when dealing with this scum bag.

-K

DSC02948.jpg

DSC02946.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Was this ever resolved?

I got ripped off too when David did a cluch job, but didn't put the dowel pins in. I had to redo it.

He goes by "TraCreations" on chitowndsm.com and "GotARed" on Dsmtalk.com

Kenny_Kline

Yes I filed a claim with paypal and he refuses to refund shipping charges to me. But whatever, its not about the money on this one, its the principal behind it. I shouldnt even have to ask. Instead he just said keep the damn thing, your not getting a refund on shipping which basically is him acknowledging that he knew it was crap from the start and didnt ask for pics, proof, the item back, nothing!

SO he is a scum bag. I posted over on chitowndsm and they basically removed my feedback about him because they are all bed buddies so whatever. He wont be selling on dsmtalk, dsmtuners, gvr4.org, or others ever again. I left feedback just about everywhere.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned