The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The GVR4 Magazine Article Thread (scans)

sleepyvr4

I believe these are somewhat relevant...

hks0.jpg

hks1.jpg

hks2.jpg

number3

Last edited:

I feel like a schmuck but heres another one that could be archived: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

CP

The inflation calculator says that the $24,062 1991 Galant VR4 would cost $36,797 today in 2007...OUCH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I can't believe people paid that much for these lumps back when they were new.

If anyone has back issues of "Classic and Sports Car" they ran a story about the VR4 and the Subaru Legacy RS. I dont recall the exact issue and I have been trying to track it down, as it was when I fell in love with the VR4. I believe it would be early 2000s as I was still in highschool. A quick check on Ebay leads me to believe it isnt in the 2005 year.

I will post it if I can get ahold of the issue, but just in case we have any subscribers I thought Id post and see if it turns up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts