The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Thanking Jeff (Keydiver)

Just wanted to pass along another Jeff story.

Jeff did a new chip for me to deal with my off-load phantom knock and 560 injectors. Of course since I've had my last keydiver chip for over a year Jeff had a few other little tweaks that would benefit as well.

The same day the chip came in in a padded envelope I received another package that I had been waiting for. In the excitement I left Jeff's pack with the other mail. The next day my wife was tossing out the junk mail from the mail stack and tossed Jeffs chip out, mistaking the envelope for junk. I went back to Jeff (via email) and humbly explained the situation. Two days later a replacement arrived in the mailbox, no questions asked. I'm not sure I would have been so patient with such TOF tomfoolery.

There are a lot of really great people on this site. From moderators and admin guys who keep the place running smoothly to other members who help each other out in amazing ways and who contribute to the overall knowledge base of our community. Jeff is right at the top of that list. Many thanks, keydiver!

Yeah, but your wife's on my sh%t-list! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jeff sent me a chip, and I didn't even get to look at it till I got home this last weekend.
Hadn't expected the wiring for the clutch switch or the extra socket..

Car fired right up with the chip too.

Thanks a ton!

4g63t

Thanks Jeff, you are the man! I wish I could send more, let me know if there is anything I can do for you, parts, whatever. Thanks man!

Quote:
Yeah, but your wife's on my sh%t-list! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I told her. She was unimpressed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RACER-X

I would have to agree and soon will be one of Jeff's happy customers. My ECU fried completely, Jeff found me another, did the sockets, chip, and new mods that he can now do for and price that I thought was un real. He even sent me a stock VR4 chip to use if i desired. I called him up on Monday to see if it was sent cause the guys at the shop where I sent my car to repair my harness and everything my ECU messed up are done and in a hurry to get my car out of the way. Jeff talked to me for a while and told me what he had done, answered some of my question and even told me some of his secrets.... Jeff is a true asset to the DSM world. Jeff, just to let you know those secrets that you shared with me will be used to help you so that your inventory doesn't get depleted.

Hertz

Staff member
+1 for Jeff. *Finally* got the chip in and it has really tamed my 660's. My car is suddenly quick again! SAFC or MAFT alone is NOT enough to do it right.

...still afraid to hook up the clutch switch though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif BIG THUMBS up for Jeff, your awesome. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned