The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Thank you

Hey everyone! I want everyone to know how much my vr4 network in pa
has been such a great help! Chris, Hill, and even Sean were a huge help with
the electical nightmare I was dealing with for so long in my gvr4. With Chris's
hard work along with Hills and others ideas they helped me solve my seamingly
never ending problem. I will be posting a detailed account of all ideas and responses
to those ideas we delt with along the way, hoping that it will make someones experience
with this same problem if ever delt with easier. So, thankyou again!

1941Galant

It's no problem man, I don't mind helping people out. Give me a call once you get those front axles, and I'll find an hour or two to help you install them. Sometime this winter I'll help you delete your balance shafts and do your t-case recall (if the t-case is leaking). Those two things can really screw your car up if they fail.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned