The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

streetmasters

streetmasters

Im back in the parts biz after 8 years off. Wanted to bump this up for new members who may not know me. Shop is legit and you wont get jerked around with money or parts. I am a pro at this and I was reading all the previous posts from other shops that went through hard times and just could not believe what I read.

I am offering basically a few points over COST for all members here! I want to give back and help other gvr4 members who love/hate these cars LOL!

I owned 4 gvr4's from 2006-2010 and basically I just miss the car. Many of the old school people who have done business with me can vouch (the g-vrc crew malaysia, jeremy, jordan, cheeky, and a few others)and I know this group is mainly USED parts which is totally cool. I am not looking to get rich by any means, just give back to a community who was there for me to enjoy like interests and keep me from going out of my mind in college!

I have been working my ass off to get the company up and running efficiently and with superb customer service. Let me know what you need via pm, email, phone, whatever! Im here to help and I am hopefully going to get back into a vr4 real soon.

thanks for reading /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here is the info:
STREETMASTERS
232 North Highland Ave
Ossining, NY 10562
914-432-7927
[email protected]

www.streetmasters.com
www.facebook.com 'Please Like Us'

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned