The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Stop, read, go get info, then post. Thats an order!

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I gave you the vin for 825/2000 but it's JA3CX56U3MZ007573, then there was "burnt" wich was 727/2000 but the dash, fire wall & vins were destroyed, I bought it as an auction car w/no vin the 727 number was transfered to another 91 I sold to a fellow up by Bellingham & I don't have the vin to that car anymore It was a green no sunroof. the original 727/2k was also green with a sunroof.

I'm the guy in Bellingham that bought the car, I'm a little confused about what exactly was transferred to this car. What number was it originally? I haven't really taken a close look at the car but it appears the whole interior was removed and stuff from various donor cars was installed. Do you know if the dash and vin are the original for this car? It also appears the car spent a fair amount of time underwater,. None of that really matters to me, you made me a great deal on the car, I'm just kind of curious if you know the history of the car.

Iceman, I'll pm you the vins and badge numbers of the 3 cars I have and there are a couple more in my town that aren't board members, I'll try to get their vins and badge numbers as well.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:
Should already have the VIN, but if not let me know.

439/2000
Belize Green
Factory Sunroof
No factory radio when I bought it

No don't have it for some reason. Please send or post.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:
i think i sent mine awhile ago but let me know if u dont have it...394/2000

Don't have that one either for some reason. Please send again.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:
Im pretty sure the vin and badge for 423/2000 is on there.

Let me know if it isnt though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have that one.

I think you got mine at Blackhawk two years ago Dave. It was 77/2000, are your going to make it to the fathers day race?

Just the badge & some pull a part stuff to round it out. the badge should have been in the glovebox as the ecs module was in the dash. You did get the badge right? That one came to me with no number plate, so I salvaged the one from burnt.

edit: fogot to hit quotes, this is in responce to gvr4592

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a feeling you have this info since the PO was on these forums.

4/1000, white, moonroof

JA3CX56UXNZ014229

Rausch

Quote:
where is this registry you speak of

in good hands.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I need 645/1000.

Did not have the VIN for 4/1k. Thanks.

Plans are afoot to incorporate the vehicle information (not owner) with this site sometime in the future. Have to clean up the data and get someone smarter than me to help with the programming.

93accordEX

I might not have given you the vin for my second one, don't remember. Let me know.

JA3CX56U2MZ006446
47/2000 white sunroof

I'll try to find the info on my old green one which garfield should be able to get for you since his friend owns it and my old other white car also.

steve

Quote:
im sure 233/2000 is with you already right? Its been whored around pretty well.

We do have 233/2000 (not the full VIN but the last 8)

Quote:
I think you got mine at Blackhawk two years ago Dave. It was 77/2000, are your going to make it to the fathers day race?

Same for 77/2000, have the last 8 of the VIN.

Quote:
Do you have 645/1000?

Also, where is this registry you speak of?

Do not have 645/1000 please post it! The registry is not public due to privacy concerns.

Quote:
I have a feeling you have this info since the PO was on these forums.

4/1000, white, moonroof

JA3CX56UXNZ014229

We did not have 4/1000 thanks for posting!

steve

Quote:
I might not have given you the vin for my second one, don't remember. Let me know.

If you mean 146/2000 we do have it, thanks!

Quote:
1266/2000, white, sunroof, no CD player, VIN JA3CX56U6MZ011505

Had that one, but thanks!

Thanks digit, had that one but would love if you could get additional vehicle's info.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned