The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ss fuel lines and fittings

mitsuturbo

Quoting tsitalon1:
I saw that but it clearly states that it is not for fuel:

Nitrile covered, high tensile synthetic braid reinforced Push-Loc hose offers the maximum in flexibility, weight savings and ease of installation. Pressure rated to 250 PSI. Compatible with all synthetic lubricants, oils and coolants. Must be used with Push-Loc or Twist-Lok style hose ends. Not for use on brake, Fuel, nitrous or power steering systems . Available in Black, Red, Blue, Yellow and Grey and a variety of lengths & diameters for virtually any color and application requirement.

I ordered the Aeroquip PTE teflon hose/ends....wish me luck!

Have fun putting PTFE lines/ends together. They really are a total pain in the ass!

mitsuturbo

this is what i got...

click

JEGS Performance Products 100913 - JEGS Pro-Flo 200 Series Braided Hose

JEGS Pro-Flo 200 Series Braided Hose

Compatible with all synthetic lubricants, fuels, oils, coolants, and alcohols (including methanol), this braided hose was developed to meet strict racing specifications. It's available in -4, -6, -8, -10, -12 AN, -16 AN and -20 AN in lengths of 3, 6, 10, 15, and 20 feet. The hose is constructed from a seamless nitrile inner tube with a stainless steel inner braid and high-tensile stainless steel outer shell to resist high pressure, temperature, and abrasion for reliability at a price you can afford. JEGS Pro-Flo 200 Series Braided Hose is NHRA accepted.

*Not for use with brake fluid

Last edited:

tsitalon1

Quoting mitsuturbo:
Quoting tsitalon1:
I saw that but it clearly states that it is not for fuel:

Nitrile covered, high tensile synthetic braid reinforced Push-Loc hose offers the maximum in flexibility, weight savings and ease of installation. Pressure rated to 250 PSI. Compatible with all synthetic lubricants, oils and coolants. Must be used with Push-Loc or Twist-Lok style hose ends. Not for use on brake, Fuel, nitrous or power steering systems . Available in Black, Red, Blue, Yellow and Grey and a variety of lengths & diameters for virtually any color and application requirement.

I ordered the Aeroquip PTE teflon hose/ends....wish me luck!

Have fun putting PTFE lines/ends together. They really are a total pain in the ass!

Too late, and on their way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

At least I hope I only have to do this once and it should be smell free for a long time...At least I hope so!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned