The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

spooling92vr4

Terry Posten

Great guy to buy from. Prices are unbelievible and exactly as promised.

Thanks.

turboren

Paid quickly for his shirt; very helpful with a question I had about tint removal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Bought some hood vents from me and when he said he wanted them, he bought them. I have ran across so many people that jump the gun and say they wanted something so you hold it for them and them a couple days or a week later they change there minds. Chris was not like that, when he said he wanted them I had the money in my account within minutes. Chris is a good guy in my book. Plus he has a great name. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks again Chris, Chris

I have to agree with all of these posts, Chris is a top notch guy who helped me out by giving me his old rear bumper and support and didnt ask for anything in return. Plus he had to go out of his way to meet me and was very patient with my delay due to traffic.

Great guy, very knowledgeable and his GVR4 looks insane! Thanks again man, I really appreciated it!

Pete

Chris is awesome, super knowledgeable about anything dsm related, and the owner of a soon to be beast of a galant vr-4.

CP

Ditto. Easy transaction for some very clean parts. Thanks Chris.

What an outstanding guy! He sent me the 92 ABS computer that I have been needing before I even sent payment. Definitely a guy that is paying it very far forward! Thanks, Chris!

Polish

Good guy in my book. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

holeshotmoe

I'm late posting this but here it is. I tossed a T-belt and needed a head that I could work with. He hooked me up on short notice and with a decent price when I was in a bind. Would never hesitate to buy or sell. Thanks man!

streetmasters

Sent payment super fast!! Awsome to deal with!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana

Good guy to deal with sent payment fast A++ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Great guy. If more DSM guys were like Chris, I might have stayed in the hobby!

CmanorVr4

Chris is definitely a good guy to do business with......picked up a part from me and was extra patient as I resolved an error on my part! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

tsiboy

+1 for Chris got my parts fast. super easy transaction.

jmelocik

Got a steering wheel and shift knob in far better condition than the one in my GVR4. I paid late on Wednesday and had the parts Saturday morning even before my new to me GVR4 arrived at my house!! Exceptional service and prompt shipping, I will gladly do business with again. I wish everyone was this easy to do business with.

Josh

NYC86ZC

Not that I have to do this again because I think we all know Chris is a great guy, but what the hell. I bought a FMIC that was supposed to fit on a gvr4...maybe it will if you don't have a stock radiator and of course I have a stocker. So, I needed an smaller aftermarket radiator. I gave Chris a call and he hooked me up with his old scirocco style radiator for a really good deal on a few minutes notice. Thanks again Chris.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts