The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Special goodies for my ride

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifSo, i treated my ride nicely this month, and bought her some new special goodies and stuff.

All OEM 6th gen Galant stuff!

img_0198__medium_.jpg

img_0199__medium_.jpg

SUPER UNIQUE 6th GEN AUTOMATIC DIMMING REARVIEW MIRROR!!!
This mirror is simply unique, and amazing. It works VERY well!
galant_020__medium__470.jpg

AMG wood for my doorpanels
You can see the AMG steering wheel on the background as well.
galant_017__medium__690.jpg

And some chrome doorhandles

Much more upgrades have been done the last several months, like a chrome grill, lighted window control panel switch, and much more, but that's not as nice as these things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tell me what you guys think about it!

maroonmetallic

Looks great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you come across a set of door handle gaurds you should let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Shawn

G

Staff member
Nice.

GIjoe

the rear view mirror is OEM 6th gen too?? if so, I have to get one of those too!!! let me know if you can find another one please!

offcourse it's 6th gen OEM too. I only have OEM 6th gen stuff on my Galant. It's very special, even rarer then the adjustable EDM headlights. It's got a small sensor in the middle under the mirrorglas and that detects what time of the day it is, so it dims troughout the day(sunny weather = dimmed more , rainy weather = dimmed less), and if it detects things like lightbeams, it dims on those spots(headlights and such).

Very unique, WONDERFULL mirror /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And it works perfectly!

GIjoe

Cool. could you find one for me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Wilfongtsi

Any pics of the mirror installed?

number3

[Please use the photo upload service on this site so that you wonderful photos don't turn into dead links. Thank you.]

Quoting galantgti:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifSo, i treated my ride nicely this month, and bought her some new special goodies and stuff.

All OEM 6th gen Galant stuff!

img_0198__medium_.jpg

img_0199__medium_.jpg

SUPER UNIQUE 6th GEN AUTOMATIC DIMMING REARVIEW MIRROR!!!
This mirror is simply unique, and amazing. It works VERY well!
galant_020__medium__470.jpg

AMG wood for my doorpanels
You can see the AMG steering wheel on the background as well.
galant_017__medium__690.jpg

And some chrome doorhandles

Much more upgrades have been done the last several months, like a chrome grill, lighted window control panel switch, and much more, but that's not as nice as these things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tell me what you guys think about it!

Quoting Wilfongtsi:
Any pics of the mirror installed?

Only a pair of crappy cellphone pics:

219_028__medium_.jpg

219_037__medium_.jpg

EDIT; jepherz, i'll upload them with the forum function later. Will make sure they won't turn into dead links

Last edited by a moderator:

GIjoe

Could you get one for me too please?

That's going to be damn hard.... They are even rarer then EDM adjustable lights, and VERY expensive. Will look for another one in the coming months, and will notify you, if i come across one.

GIjoe

Money is not really a problem. Btw how much was yours if you dont mind me askin?

Spott

Looks real nice. You a lucky guy to find that mirror.

Because there have been SO many things changed about the car, here are a few pics.

keep in mind everything is official 6th gen. Nothing aftermarket whatsoever.

galantnatuur_032__medium_.jpg

galantnatuur_025__medium_.jpg

galant8-6-9_001__medium_.jpg

BoostedAWD91

u wanna sell that tail light assembly dont ya Dennis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

fivestardsm

Did the AMG donor have the marked door sil plates also??

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned