The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sparco seat bases?

Ok I just picked up a used Sparco Fighter seat and can seem to find a seat base for the Galant VR4. Anybody that has Sparco seats in there galant please let me know where you got your seat base/bracket from. I have the slider. Please help, this will be the last thing holding me back from finally getting my galant back on the road.

turbowop

You'll need to have one fabbed up custom. I don't even have sliders. In order to move mine back or forth I have to unbolt them.

Chicago1

Someone had a group by going on for bases yoo may want to check the fs section out.

Diego

I made custom bracket bases for my seats, they fit the floorpan well and I have slide functionality although I should make the driver seat more center with the wheel, but it works for me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned