The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sold

91VR41400

Cant believe this car hasnt sold yet, ive never seen an Eagle 2000GTX. Be such a sick sleeper. Hope it doesnt get parted out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Boostin21

i have a co-worker interested. do you have any engine pics?

wanna PM me your cell number.

I'm interested, and somewhat local. Have cash in hand. I pm'd you a few days back with no response. Do you see any issues with this car serving as a DD? I would like to come check out the car thursday if possible.

wowzer

You have a pm. Didn't see anything in my inbox from you though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

johnnyRacer

Quoting 91VR41400:
Cant believe this car hasnt sold yet, ive never seen an Eagle 2000GTX. Be such a sick sleeper. Hope it doesnt get parted out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I wish I had the space... If this had been a rhd car it would have been gone so long ago.

you keep going down in price i might have to jump on a plane and pick this up from you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

wowzer

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif I am at the point of not seeing a dime for what work I have done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

johnnyRacer

Don't give up and get frustrated and part it! Hopefully, 2012 will be a better year and someone will take this off your hands.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned