The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD SOLD SOLD : 1991 Galant VR4 Phoenix AZ $2800

I am very interested in the car . When you said you deleted the 4wd I am assuming it was the rear steering system? I would like to know if you would take paypal as a form of payment. Please email me at [email protected]

socalgvr4

Go ahead an PM me please.

I'd like a local sale. If there is ANY sort of transaction its done through the bank on such things or FULL insurance through paypal services.

Not really interested in the "hey i'll send you a check..and if you can cash it type deals" -- we know how those turn out..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

No I would be doing pay pal with insurance. I understand you would like to keep it local as well. If we can work something out please let me know.

socalgvr4

Thanks for responding to my PM's

I'll keep you posted if I have any other interest in the car.

*A lot of people have asked also the condition of the engine, registration etc. -- all have been taken care of, and handled. (No disappointments here).
I even have a complete record of history on this car.

*The A/C works also great in this car.

I'd think that for someone who has a need for a 4 door car, this is a great option, because its been well gone through to eliminate ridiculousness and runs well under the hood, and is smog legal.

If any of you have a trade for a Miata, the fiance is interested. Specifically looking for an early yar miata from 90-97 with the 1.8L and LSD (I believe they call that the M package). If you have one, happy to trade you for it.

Last edited:

moidsm1

Trade DONNIEKAK for his talon its fast!

donniekak

I have returned my talon to stock, except for the enkei's, pump hotwire, clutch, 3" exhaust and fmic. I will be putting the a/c back on this week. If you are interested i would also install 850's and tune the car to 18-20 psi on the 14b.

moidsm1

Please text me at 520 304-6520 or 241-5702 I will be in phoenix tonight and will be able to see the car tomorrow. Thanks

trexn8

OK. looks like I am the next one in line please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,

Nate

socalgvr4

Car now has all the brakes and components --new lines, calipers, pads, and completely flushed.

For those who contacted me in the past about driving it away -- you can now do so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Motivated to sell...make me a fair offer.

PM'ed you about the status of this car. I'm down in Tucson and would love to make an offer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned