The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Galant GSX Seattle Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyoneinterested in a Summit White 1990 Mitsubishi Galant GSX? It is non turbo all wheel drive with a 4g63 powerplant and currently does not run but I have replaced the plugs and wires. The next thing on my list was the coil but I am sick of seeing the car.

Bring your own rims and tires and take it for $500... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

These pics are before it was washed and will have to satisfy you for now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jason

S4011243.jpg

S4011244.jpg

S4011245.jpg

S4011246.jpg

S4011247.jpg

S4011248.jpg

S4011249.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cody

Why do you have to be soooooooo far away! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Because the PNW has the best cars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brianawd

I will give you $250 and come trailer it away next weekend

Brianawd

I will be picking this car up next weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NA high compression 2.4 here I come

Brianawd

Sold I now have the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts