The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Freshly painted summit white stock hood (NYC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackvr4

I may be interested. 2 things though 1 are you able to meet somewhere in north jersey with the hood? If not and I drove all the way to you would i be able to swap the hood at your place and leave my hood there were it could be disposed of? I just don't have a truck and have no way of physically bringing the hood back home.

About the hood is the clear coat in good condition?
And is there any rust under neath?
Is it painted all one color throughout? I.E. It's not painted black, gray, or green underneath.

Sorry for all the questions but this could end up being an almost 5 hour round trip for me.

nickbuilt

It is in immaculate condition I had it as a spare when I had my car and had it painted professionally it is originally a summit white hood and has no rust anywhere, no dents, nor dings! And also you can bring your hood here and swap it out I can't meet since I don't have a truck either for transport so let me know!

-nick
1-347-299-6119

blackvr4

OK I will have to talk to my brother and see if he wants to make a trip to NY this week. What days are you free?

nickbuilt

Any day you want just give me notice call me tho!

-nick
1-347-299-6119

3O3EL0VR4

Man I would love to get this. If only I wasn't in the middle of a rebuild...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned