The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 95 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III Atlanta GA 9.5k OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quoting 1badgvr4:
A deposit has been made. I will post up if/when the car sells.

How is the sale going? Just wondering where the car is going to be moving too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1badgvr4

Don't wanna jinx it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif When it sells ill let the new owner post up.

I bet its Jeremy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

He's got a sickness for the JDM smack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MellowVR4

hey someone named matt once owned that car when he lived in georgia, lives here now but he told me and showed me pics of it b4 it got put up for sale. I dont know if his lian to me or what but im pretty sure thats the one.

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting BOOSTIN HARD:
I bet its Jeremy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

He's got a sickness for the JDM smack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nope I must have been second in line ... by the time I was going to make an offer someone beat me to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif So if the deal falls through let me know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

464/2K

The You owning another mitsu is the day Galantvr4.org shuts down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

blacksheep

Well, Ricky. Then the board needs to have shut down on December 19th, 2009 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

IMG_0464.JPG

Last edited:

JB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

464/2K

Damn it KC, you weren't supposed to put me on the spot light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

"Needs to have shut down", it isn't Dec. 19th yet.

Last edited:

kitcho

Nice car! Not a fan of the colour but I'd love to own an evo 3 someday. At least here in Canada they can be imported legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned