The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: '91 GVR4 shell Norristown,PA $800

Status
Not open for further replies.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quoting ktmrider:
Quoting Panzer:
The price is firm

Gotta laugh when someone tries to knock down the price of an $800 vehicle, regardless of condition and "rarity".
Bump for ya, GL with the sale! Would be calling right now if you were closer to NM.

Figures you'd be the one to post this, Mike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I told you you'd be back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am very interested in saving this car.

Pm sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just looked at this car tonight.someone needs to give it a good home . The body is super clean all panels and side skirts are intact. Leather is nice, no tears that I noticed. I would be picking it up but the wife put the kiebosh on that.3really thought this one was it's easliy worth more. Good luck Jim.

I am honoring a verbal agreement with the fellow who was next in line. I will post when the deal is finalized or if it falls through.

Glad to hear there are a lot of folks out there who don't want to see this car parted out. I received 6 pm's and four phone calls yesterday, so forgive me if I am not able to get back to everyone. I'll post updates to this thread.
Thanks
Jim

4G63_GSR

if you were closer to WI i'd pick it up no hesitation. i sold my old shell for 800 which i'm still kicking myself for.

Thanks for everyone's interest in keeping this car on the road. Sorry to say she is sold.
Check out other parts I have for sale: parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned