The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD 1991 1806/2000 vr4 3.9k rockaway, nj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghettoize

IF everthing goes right this car is sold to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ghettoize

I wanted this car so bad but, it needs a paint job very bad. So I counter offered and the seller said NO.

ps still looking for a vr4 cash in hand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jesus_ralliart

Yes, car is still fs.

Ghettoize: Why don't you tell the whole story pal? You offered to buy the car but you asked for more pics and info. I sent more pics and told you everything I could, all of which can be found in the original post. It says the paint isn't great in the original post, but low-balling people doesnt make them happy especially after we "agreed" on a price. I even offered to clean up the paint for you. I most certainly did not reply to your email with a simple rude "NO".

Ghettoize

Im just looking for a good honest deal If I pay 3500.00 for a car I want my 3500.00 worth. It would cost me at least another 1500.00 to get an good paint job for this car.

But other than that you been very helpful with the pics.

but my offer stands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I can pick up the car this weekend and i'll send you deposit

jesus_ralliart

I offered to rattlecan spray up the part that you didn't like and I had no response. Also, if you remember, I told you that you can get a Maaco paintjob for 200-300 for the whole car.

So, MY offer of painting the car with spraypaint still stands. You can ask some members on here, they had pretty good luck with spray can jobs and I had great success with painting my bumper as well.

Glad to hear its still for sale I got a potential buyer for my evolution so when that's done I am all over this if you stil have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned