The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD!!! - 1990 Miata, Southern California Car, No rust 1900

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksheep

Oh, I gots the monies - Just no space -4 cars FTL! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif Need to dump the civic!
I was kidding, Aaron. Being a selfishwore

Rausch

^ i know /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif between me and the cop, we can start our own used car lot....i'm going to look at that Rx-7 tomorrow. a little birdy told me i might be able to get it for hella cheap...

Rausch

the man says he;d like to make this happen, if everything is on the up and up....so if you can get some more pics, and maybe the vin to run, so i can find out about the LSD, he's ready to move.... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

If that deal falls through I have a friend who is also very interested, you'd just have to put up with me flying down there & picking it up.

Solid enough to make a run to WA?

DailyDSM

While you are getting pics of the engine, can you take pics of the front of the car?

number3

socalgvr4

I just got a fedex for the aluminum radiator. With that in there....absolutely it will make it to where-ever.

ADDED front pic see top

Last edited:

Rausch

how's the top? can you get shots of teh engine bay, interior and trunk? i'd ask for a few underside shots if possible as well. just trying to get a real good idea of the state of things, as it would most likely be bought sight unseen, and shipped. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

socalgvr4

Sure...my nephew and I had some luck getting the haze off of it. We will try again tomorrow. And Id be happy to take pics in the trunk, and under the hood tomorrow.

Rausch

beauty...and the interior too! thanks man!

Rausch

bump??? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gifany more pics?

a_santos

Can you post some pics of the greddy turbo kit and megan exhaust?

I'm in San Diego and very interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned