The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

She running!!!

14bCrazy

I found out that the radiator was leaking so I replced that and put on a new fan. Then Billy came over and we put it back together with the tB that he rebuilt for me. We then pressure tested it to 20 PSI and found two leaks. We fixed them and tried to start it. It was only running on 1 cylider and we deciced that it was the combination of the 5 year old gas and bad spark plugs. Today I drained the gas tank put new plugs in and it started right up and runs great. Now the only probem is that the shifter needs to be ajusted because it doesn't want to stay in first, fifth and rev. I'm pretty happy and it looks like I'll be driving it sometime this week. I even ordered my new plates. The name might bring back bad memories of Carbonfiber hoods to some of you. PRE EVO!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Lonewolf64

Great news! Now hurry up and post in that VA meet events thread I have going. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

14bCrazy

I will. There is a huge race that is going to happen in Nov. If your not from here it would be one that you should go to. It's the IMport vs. Domestic race ar MIR which is not to bad of a trip from Richmond. Maybe some of us should meet up there.

click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned