The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Scans from my magazine article

Hey these old things don't get much publicity these days. Nice to see. I'm sure the regular readers of that mag (what ever mag it was) are used to the grammer errors and writing style in this article.

Ok now for the real test.

Waiting for the frist member to get approached by someone and have them say 'Hey I just saw an article about your car...."

Very cool, Jay! I didn't really think any magazine would ever feature the GVR4 again. I love the title, too!

Quote:
The car is looking its best. I washed and waxed it. I'm not going to repaint the whole damn thing for some pictures.

Don't get me wrong Jay, I meant touching up the pictures not the car.

^ Yeah, I think they wanted to leave it raw.

The magazine is called S3 and goes out with orders from Nopi. Local Atlanta people have mentioned they saw me. The cover looks like this:

issues_vol4iss10.jpg

So if you happen to see it, buy it! I have a bunch of copies too in case anybody wants one I'll send it out for the cost of shipping.

JB

my local car club has free subscriptions. I'll keep an eye out for it.

DR1665

Quote:
proper grammer

Grammar?

Sorry. Couldn't resist. I totally agree with you. I've just been elected Press Liaison for the California Rally Series and I feel it's due, in no small part, to my always striving to ensure good grammar and spelling in my words online and the like.

Congrats on being in print. Be sure to snag a second copy of the magazine and cleanly cut out the pages to frame them. Should you ever decide to sell the car (unlikely, imo, given the time you spent searching for it), they will add to the notoriety of the car and possibly fetch you a couple more dollars for it.

Mine may never be so pretty, but I sure aim to get it in print someday. Perhaps someone will see it and share it over here.

Yeah I have 90 copies and I intend on making a nice frame with all the articles along with a dyno sheet and hang it in the game room or something. Its just a neat momento like the keyfob and original window sticker.

Great pics, lousy writing (but then again, it ain't exactly Car and Driver), FANTASTIC spread. Really happy for ya, both for the article and for the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned