The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SBR M-Trim turbo and a 2.3?

i recently ran my m-trim with the old 2 liter. The turbo was a dog even then. Boost didnt build until about 3500 and didnt peak until about 4500. only 18psi. Even though it should have made somewhere around 330whp, it just took forever.

now my engine is a 2.3. im hopin ill get it to spool faster. anyone runnin this same setup? jus so i can get an idea of what to expect.

004tsi

Sorry, I have no help for your question, but off topic, Having fun in all this snow we're getting? Any info on your car? there are 4 or 5 vr4's running around the area just trying to figure out if i've seen yours
-Don

mines the white one with the stock wheels painted black, dark windows and roof-rack. if you know who dustin is then you know the car, there was another white one almost like it owned by trevor (but not anymore) and travis has the green one.

mine has been down since sept. when i spun a rod bearing. ive spent the last couple months building a stroker. its a week or so from running. so no fun for me in the snow.

Is that my old Galant? I remember selling it to one of Dustin's friends. Had a Dale Earnheart 3 sticker on the back window??

004tsi

oh sweet, I remember looking at that one a long time ago when he had it for sale.
Last time I saw that car it was in hazel dell a few months ago, I got a green one on some fnorc1's. I have seen a few green ones a black one and 3 white ones here in town, one of the white ones is lowered and has a jdm bumper. We'll have to get something together when the weather gets better, my car isn't loving the snow and ice on 245 summer tires...

i was with dustin when he bought his from some guy who worked at ray reece. i think i know which one you are talkin about though.

that would be cool to get a meet goin. my car is just about finished. my friend travis has a 92 green one. he's almost done with his swap too. he did the 2.3 but with all the bad boy parts. forged crank, i beams and je's and a gt3035 with meth.

the one you saw in hazel dell was probably me. last time the car ran was sept.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned