The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SAFC install in GSR Dash Pod - Info Archive with Pics

steve the lower part will slide into the 3 holes int he front and have 2 screws that secure the 2 halfs. it has 2 more fingers that slide into the 2 holes abovwe the vent. for gauges you can fit 2 2-1/16 gauges or 3 of the smaller ones if you can find them.

steve

Thanks Hector, this is exactly the info that would have been great to find during a search. I'll probably end up moving this into "Info Archive".

As requested, here are some pics of the gs pod top & bottom. I got this one from the pic a part & did not wish to pay for a module so I removed it from the pod prior to heading for the check out.

To remove the electronics pull the two Phillips head screws that secure the module to the bottom of the pod the turn the module right side up, with the top cover removed & you will see four small screws, one on each outside corner (screwdriver pointed at location in third pic) remove these & the module comes right off. put the base back into the pod & return the two larger screws to secure base to top.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned