The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RRE Camber Plates

G

Staff member
Quote:
Maybe he can get them but when I was looking for them about 6 months ago I found this post:

"tein dealers will not have the fronts in stock unless they're leftover. We go through this everytime. I had to wait more than 3 months for these."-Bimmubishi

This was his post from back in August, 2006 so this has probably changed. Based on the "leftover" statement, I had assumed that these parts were NLA from Tein so I started looking for alternative sources that still had them in stock and found HPF. Maybe Bimmubishi can chime in and let everyone know what the status of these are. I wouldn't mind giving a forum member business so I'll probably go through him if I decide to get rears.

-Tim

I meant any tein dealer can "order" them. Not any tein dealer has them in stock. Hpf says everything is in stock, but nothing is in stock.

Luke

Is this the regular RRE camber plate or the one that gives you additional caster ?

Last edited:

belize1334

^^ you mean additional caster right? In any event, it shouldn't matter. They just take a 1G plate and drill another hole so that we can use it. I see no reason that the camber/caster would be any less a candidate than the regular camber.

Luke

Yes, I meant additional caster, NOT camber..
I edited my post above, so it won't cause future confusion.

Here's the picture of the RRE camber plate which adds more caster.
1gco-caster.jpg

I will be interested in the set that add caster.. do you think this would work with the Hotbits coilovers ?

Last edited:

Luke

Oh, here's the link to RRE website showing the difference of the additional caster and regular camber plates.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned