The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Registerd GVR4 Galants

GSX_TC

Quoting 5OF2k:

Cant believe there is less than 1k registered GVR4's out there. Bananas!

-Jake

I can, but I honestly thought there was even less then that out there.

DynastyLCD

just added another '92 GVR4 to the list... registered 881/1000 yesterday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

raptorWagon

Quoting turbohf:
really only 27 GGSX's? i always figured there where more than GVR4's.

i feel special, parked next to one at the junkyard when i went looking for parts one day.

There were less GGSXs imported to the States than GVR4s.

4Grim

In perspective...its crazy knowing my 91 is one of those 624. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

SouthCaliVR4

825 is one of the registered ones but... big time jsb at the moment.

stripped to the shell, only thing in her right now is the a/c caus it's an r-12 system & works awesome.

seam welding, done

about half way through rebuilding everything else!! motor almost done trans is next. suspension, subframes, steering, shifter pedal assembly.... all like new!

Once I score an air compressor for the house & can get the paint done she'll be back on the road all but brandy f***ing new!!!

GVR47111K

There is more ninety ones registered than ninety twos because ninety ones are more desirable because ninety ones came with actual VR-4 badge on trunk.

gtluke

I don't think my title or registration says anything about it being a vr4
I remembering having to tell them the color when I swapped the title from the previous NY owner

QnzMostWanted

I wonder if that 1 92 GGSX registered is my car? when i went to the DMV they told me it was a GGSX according to the VIN, but its actually a GS, the insurance company pulled it up as a GSR...weird

Chi271

271/1000 will be registered this month!

GVR47111K

Quoting GVR47111K:
There is more ninety ones registered than ninety twos because ninety ones are more desirable because ninety ones came with actual VR-4 badge on trunk.

Edit: GVR4 Galants?

tektic

Do I have the lowest mileage 1991 GGSX in the country @ 84k miles?
How do I look up that info? I guess that info doesn't exist after 10 years NY stops keeping track.

Last edited:

calcaliente

idk what # mine is but its a 92 and registered.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned