The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear Subframe poly Bushings **comming to a end**

curtis

^give John a PM I have 3 sets of subframes here still and waiting for the 3 sets of mustache brace ones to sell as sets. The vendor screwed the order and only sent a few instead of the amount we wanted.

Eighty9TSI

Alrighty, sounds good, I definately would like all the bushings possible since I am putting them all in a subframe I have sitting here for my 4 bolt swap/4ws delete.

boostx

Yes they are.

curtis

^Send John a PM

JSchleim18

I received my other sets of rear subframe and mustache bushings yesterday. Can't wait to get them in!

Thanks so much to everyone involved in getting these pieces in order! Great job John!

DailyDSM

Just to clarify, $177 is for both the rear subframe bushings and mustache bushings?

boostx

I have ordered a second set of bushings and a larger amount which help lower the cost also there is no tooling cost.
The price has since been reduced to $164 for all four ship , which is good for those that have not purchased any as yet but bad for those who already have.

So, those who have already purchased bushings in the group buy, contact me for special pricing on a second set. I had no plans on placing a second order, but am just trying to be fair to all.

bustedsm

Hey John, I'm interested in a set of subframe bushings and mustache brace bushings as well, how much total shipped to 63141 and about how long do you think the turn around time would be? Just got a good set of 4 bolt cups and want to put the diff in as soon as possible.

Thanks!

curtis

I just talked to John and we're expecting delivery of the mustache ones next week.

bustedsm

Those would be easier to install in comparison to the subframe bushings with the differential and frame installed on the car already...have a set of the subframe bushings ready to deliver and possibly pay for all now and have you guys deliver the mustache brace set later (when you receive them)?

strokin4dr

Quoting Boostx:
The price has since been reduced to $164 for all four ship

I will take a set. How do I pay?

Luke

Quoting Boostx:

The price has since been reduced to $164 for all four ship , which is good for those that have not purchased any as yet but bad for those who already have.

I will take a set as well. All four means the mustache bushings plus the rear subframe bushings, right ?

boostx

The rest of these are going on ebay..

stealthtt24

Hey john do you still have one for me? I need to come by and get that and some other stuff ian gave you, PM me on how much the mustache brace is for me to be picked up.

hey just read the thread i really need a set of these like asap i sent you an email let me know

curtis

Helpful hint for getting these out......

Really great advice haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I will.....

HOW TO Click me

boostx

Quoting 90dsmtsi:
hey just read the thread i really need a set of these like asap i sent you an email let me know

Click

strokin4dr

Quoting Boostx:
The price has since been reduced to $164 for all four ship

Will you still do it for this price?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned