The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rally new york jan 15/16 2011

gtluke

Event Cancelled due to lack of enrollment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

gtluke

Author: Rally New York Media

(Forestburgh, New York, January 3, 2011) Rally New York, Ltd. has announced that the second edition of New York Winter Rally, a snow rally that allows studded tires, full reconnaissance and pace notes (http://www.rallynewyork.net/nywr2011.html) has been cancelled.

The organizer invoked Article 3.12 of Supplementary Regulations on the grounds that an insufficient number of entries was received by the close of regular entry on December 30. The entry fees received to date have been refunded in full. As an added difficulty, continuing logging keeps destroying a section of the road purpose-built by Rally New York, Ltd. for the event.

The next event is all-tarmac Rally New York USA now tentatively scheduled for March 25 – 26, 2011. The exact dates will be announced shortly.

Rally New York, Ltd. wants to thank its competitors, supporters and sponsors for their continuing support.

nrvous

Figures. Now I have to come up with a weekend to go somewhere with the wife anyway.

I know that STPR is putting together a first time Winter Rally to happen in February.
click

Hopefully that one goes off without a hitch.

Stephen

steve

f***ing gay. Was looking forward to this. 2011 is bullshit, can't wait for 2012.

gtluke

I'm waiting to find someone to tell me the true backstory of rally new york, but some seriously seriously shady sh*t went down.
Quick rundown:
Fall Rally NY, some European WRC driver comes over, rents a mediocre Subaru, annihilates.
Some shady sh*t happens with where a service truck was located and who passed who a dirty rag, WRC driver get crazy penalty and the normal NY Irish Mafia takes the win.
Drama ensues
Rally NY gets taken over by USRC,
Chaos ensues
God knows what behind the scenes,
Rally NY gets handed back over to Ivan
Nobody signs up for Winter Rally NY 2011

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned