The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RACER-X

Trust me,

The following info was pulled directly from PAYPAL.....

Sent to: Charles Espinoza
Email: [email protected]
Amount sent: $257.50 USD
Fee: $0.00 USD
Total: 257.50 USD
Date: Jul. 7, 2008
Time: 10:30:44 PDT

Why is it August 18th, am I am still waiting for an EPROM ECU that
I paid you for!! Please dont respond by saying you have been busy, because you havent been too busy to log into this site!!!

Your last log in was 08/18/08 12:48 AM.

Per your PM to me on August 4th.

"Pulled the ecu yesterday and got eaten alive. Going to open it up tomorrow and make sure its perfect... it been sitting for a few months but Jeff built it 2 yrs ago so it should be in awsome shape but I want to make sure. If its perfect like it should be I'll let you know and even take pics if you like and get is shipped to you on tues. if not I'll try and get my wife to get it out for me before the last pick up tomorrow.

-Charles "

Listen Charles, I happen to be a very patient person, and simply sending a PM to me to advise of where you're at on this issue would have been fine. At this point, it's clear that you're blowing off your responsibility to this issue. Either send me an undamaged eprom ECU, or my money.

Last edited by a moderator:

If anyone has this guys personal info please forward it to me.

If anyone KNOWS him, please reach out to him, and advise him that I'm about
to get the authorities involved if he plans on NOT sending out the parts I paid for.

Thanks,

Geoff

Charles,

Thats some sheisty sh*t you pulled bro!
I sent you money, and you up and flaked on sending me my part!
I usually dont like to bother with NOT RECOMMENDING a seller to the rest of this
board, but you up and did me really dirty!

Trust me, you and me are far from done with dealing with this issue

Geoff

RACER-X

I didnt pull anything Geoff.. I left 2 responces on street seen as to what has been going on.. basically my computer crashed, and this site as well as outside email servers are blocked and the naval air station where im employed. Without my home computer I had no way of getting on this site. I work night shift and all my buds work days so no pc access. I had to reactivate my blackberry internet to respon here and on streetscene.

I dont want to type all that over again so when you get a chance plese refer to my responces there. I will be sending you your money back $157.00 tomorrow and paste a copy of the pay pal transaction. an on Sept 25 (thursday) I will will send the remainder $100 and change and again post the tranaction from paypal to resolve the balance I owe you.

Damn Geoff I sorry man... I know that dosnt cut it but I had no e mail, no address, no phone number to contact you with.

If I had 257.00 of SOMEONE ELSE'S money, and my computer crashed I damned sure wouldve found a way to get his information so as to make the whole situation right!!

So... using a friends computer, to log into PAYPAL was out of the question?

Like I said before... "Either the money, or the part."

Get it done.

Last edited by a moderator:

** Update***

Racer-X submitted an initial paypal refund payment for 100.00 via e-check.
Waiting for it clear at this pont..........

G-

RACER-X

sent you money via paypal today ... check your pm's

An echeck posted to paypal.... I'm waiting for it to clear.

Thanks for following up to make things right.

RACER-X

Like I said Geoff, things just happend that were out of my control. I know I did procrastinate a little and if I had not you would have had the ECU shipped either right before or right after my pc crashed. I failed to jot down your info cause I figured I had time and it would get out in a timely manner. I'm just sorry it didnt happen that way. I made have made things right but this way was not the way I had intended it to go. Like I said before I understand if your still apprehensive dispite the facts I gave you about what when wrong but I hope one day you will give me the opertunity to do business with you again so I can add a positive to this no so positive outcome reguarding this transaction.

"Like I said Geoff, things just happend that were out of my control. I know I did procrastinate a little and if I had not you would have had the ECU shipped either right before or right after my pc crashed. I failed to jot down your info cause I figured I had time and it would get out in a timely manner"

When you procrastinated, that's when your whole game plan of "getting it out in a timley matter" snowballed into a clustf*ck for the both of us.
I'm sorry that the deal didnt didnt go down as we both had expected it to, but in the future when you take someones money, get the part out ASAP, so you dont have to deal with the ensuing headache.

Geoff

RACER-X

Trust me its a lesson learned. Well good luck with VR-4 and stay safe out there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts