The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

pte 1000cc injector seals please help

yeti

Quoting Noobsauce:
I guess in every village you have an idiot.

coming to your home town too..

cant wait, please ensure me you will be badgering like this.. once again I WONT HOLD ANY HARD FEELINGs just want to make the point YOU WILL NOT treat me like this in person..

if anybody actually knew what they were talking about you wouldent say sh*t...

BTW seals hold pressure fine no leaks. i don't even think they can leak fuel at the injector to head..

also who the f*** sells there car because of the fuel injectors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

yeti

haha, you do know oregon is in america right??

Quoting Noobsauce:
Haha you do know Oregon is not next to Florida right?

right next to Humboldt and that's first stop..

Going straight up the coast first, so your actually first...

how stupid do you think i am, i think you are the stupid ones for not appreciating the DIY..

What exactly did i do wrong? NOTHING just did it myself...

Last edited:

yeti

Quoting James:
I hope they flow differently than Mitsu injectors.
Then I hope they are to fudged up for you to sell.
Then I hope you don't have the money for Mitsu injectors
Then I hope you sell the car -_-

You're an ignorant car owner. You can only take so many shortcuts before it all comes full circle on you.

Lol.....- click

just this i'm dwelling on HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
whats your profession?

Okayplayer

Take it easy fellas. Please, let's not turn this into every other import forum. Let's just chalk this one up to a little shade tree mechanic ingenuity and move on. I enjoy this forum because a lot of people have some resourceful and educated input. Let's not sully that with flame wars...

yeti

dont worry bitch im not worried im coming to YOUR HOME TOWN, with me & my girl.. I AM MORE THAN DOWN TO CATCH YOUR PUNK ASS FADE..

also did i ever say i didnt appreciate the help, i dont appreciate the downtalk..

you think your tough sh*t cool we will find out UNTIL THEN DONT SAY A DAMN DISRESPECTFUL WORD TO ME.. i doubt you will say a damn word or even better not answer the PM..

real ghetto NO more like 300 miles of redwood forest..

and come to where i live SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO you wanna see ghetto...

HAVE I EVER TALKED TO ANYBODY IN A MEAN WAY FIRST, I DONT THINK SO. UNLESS YOUR DOWN TO TREAT ME THIS EXACT WAY IN PERSON DONT DO IT NOW...

YOU CAN GUARANTEE YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME WHEN I HIT THE ROAD, REMEMBER DONT BE A BITCH IM NOT HOLDING ANY GRUDGES, JUST WOULD LIKE TO GET A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU IN PERSON IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO INSULT ME, BY ALL MEANS DO SO, AND WE WILL GO FROM THERE...

AND I WILL ALSO BE HOPEFULLY MEETING ANYBODY ELSE WHO THINKS THERE TOUGH sh*t ON THE NET...

f***ing DONE WITH THE DOWNTALK!!!

yeti

Quoting Okayplayer:
Take it easy fellas. Please, let's not turn this into every other import forum. Let's just chalk this one up to a little shade tree mechanic ingenuity and move on. I enjoy this forum because a lot of people have some resourceful and educated input. Let's not sully that with flame wars...

THIS IS WHAT I WANT

i don't want hostility but am not going to take disrespect from people who down talk for no reason at all other than to make them selves feel better?!?!

IF YOU DONT GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY, DONT SAY IT AT ALL..

like i said im not holding any grudges, and would like a fresh handshake with everyone on this boards town i come into..

yeti

Quoting Noobsauce:
Making your own tools is one thing. Anything that can cause a fire and hurt someone is another. You don't f*** with brakes or fuel systems without knowing what the hell your doing. If you look at 99% of yeti's posts they are all trying to get around a safe or right way of doing things. It's not shade tree is laziness.

you obviously have no idea what you are saying about fuel system IF ONLY YOU took the time to follow my link or sh*t even read that PTE said they would do the exact same thing i did..

and 99% percent of my post are teaching me to be a mechanic please tell me the 99% of my completely rebuilt motor has cut the corners or 99% of my car that is dangerous..

click

cutting corners huh..

Last edited:

yeti

Quoting Noobsauce:
I dont have to earn respect and I certainly could care less about what others think about me. This all started with someone's comment to me and you all flame me for being an asshole? If the comment wasn't put into a condescending manner this whole thing would have been dealt with differently. I deal with condescending people daily and have no patience for it.

sounds like you have run into the same problem your dishing out....

yeti

Quoting Noobsauce:
I'm certified in anything automotive. 14 years experience in auto restoration, and race preparation. I know what I'm talking about.

wow, apparently not question wasnt even to you!

thats good, good life..

In 3 years i will be graduated with a associates in science electrical engineering, certified threw all the auto fields, finishing my mechanical engineering degree, and starting my horticulture degree.. super lazy right

please say some more about fuel system not working..

Last edited:

Noobsauce

Yes I do but in this case you need to start asking the right questions. You go about this in a way that make you look like a tool. It's not just this post that made me make a comment. It's every Post leading up to this. When I said that comment it was in my first thread ever on this site. I don't remember trying to make you look like an idiot your first post. I tried to help Big difference.

yeti

big difference..

so because someone is learning its ok for you to talk down to them??

1 thing you have to know is the internet is my main point of resource

condescending words are not welcome by me PERIOD.

once again if you would like to insult me do it when im in your home town..

if i did something retarded like that gasket post ya i will take a few, but not for something that has actually been the best thing ive done since i got these injectors....

yeti

Quoting Noobsauce:
I'm glad your going to school and good luck with it. But right now you don't know sh*t. Just be quiet and use the search button.

once again talk to me like this in person or not at all..
you think you talking like your tough sh*t means anything..

Dont need luck with school anybody who has proper reading/writing skills can do anything they want to, just people like you that talk people out of it..

oh and your right i dont know sh*t /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

Noobsauce

i was sincere when saying good luck.no asshole about that. Im a nice guy I just tell it like it is. sorry if you dont like how you put yourself out to everyone.

yeti

guaranteed 100% when i joined this forum i was clueless bout engines i couldent change oil..

i appreciate the luck..

but dont know how i put myself out there anybody who has met me knows me.

maybe im just learning a new hobby and have more than enough questions take a look at this thread
click

think ive came a far way dont you>?

Noobsauce

yes you have and im all about trying to save a buck. ive lived at auto yards for years on my own stuff because i have a tight budget. kinda why im using an HX35 turbo instead of a quick spooling turbo that could flow more then the HX. but i dont have 2000.0 to blow on a turbo. the injector mod isnt an issue with me its shaving the seals that do. i just finished installing Pte 1000cc injectors and all that was required for me was swapping over the dsm seals. new seals dont cost that much.
The reason i would have paid them to do the job is they could have inspected the injectors to make sure they functioned properly. plus they do that kind of work all the time. ive sent many used sets to pte to have them inspected,tested and cleaned. they saved me hours of diag time by letting me know that an injector is bad or flow numbers were very low.

yeti

PTE was NOT going to clean and flow test my injectors, that would have been more money..
I would of had to ship them out and all the down time is not worth it to me( had to get car moving or would have been towed). If my injectors ever become a problem this thread will be the first to know..
my seals hold pressure fine, and have used a lot more ghetto things to seal these exact injectors before, this is actually the smartest thing ive done when trying to fab these injectors...

also i knew wasnt crazy beacause a friend of mine is running 1000cc PTE and he said tips look to be filed down but very neatly no sharp edges at all, hes using rubber o rings to make the seal..

if you dont mind me asking how much boost on hx 35?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned