The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Pocket Logger software

icurunnin

Just wondering if anyone has the pocketlogger software that they wouldnt mind sending to me via email. I dont mind sending money your way so let me know if anyone could help me out.

381gvr4

click

Should get you started w/ MMcD. If its shareware, I do have it on my desktop BUT I'm unsure what file is the actual program files. Hope it helps!

icurunnin

I seen the mmcd software but I ran the pocket logger in 501 and really liked it. Thanks for the info though.

Brunoboy

my pocketlogger software only works with OBDII from my 2g gsx, now i used mmcd...........i do however have the obdII software and that ish cost hella bread, like 150$ with cable..........lol

GIjoe

I just bought a palm 505, I have MMCd and pocket logger (demo). I was wondering if anybody had cool stuff for palmtops? full version software (pocket logger would be cool if it works with the vr4)

beaner

I too wish I had it. I bought an entire logger setup from someone strictly for the sole reason of having the PL software. MMCD was fine, but I used PL once and preferred that. About a month after using it however, the batteries in the Palm died and the software was erased because of that. The cable it came with is older than 2001 or something and the seller disappeared like a fart in the wind, so I'm SOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Good luck man.

icurunnin

those interested in Pocket Logger software send me a pm.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts