The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Picked up #1285 going to be my daily UPDATED 9/13/09

onesickcrx

So I picked up #1285 I am going to give her a really good cleaning see how she looks. It is also going to get a ETS front mount intercooler and cop setup also a good tune. Need to get a set of stock wheels and a cd player and call it a day - Hopefully LOL we all know to well how it never ends lol. I have alot of parts sitting around so I figured instead of selling all of my old parts why not buy another galant and put them on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Any ways took some pictures of when I got it home

Deffently going to leave the turbo trix sticker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well I am happy to say as of last night she is up and running and was getting some street milage put on her after sitting for a long time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here is a picture from last night getting some gas at the pump for first time

Last edited:

Terry Posten

My white wheels would be right at home on that.

Even got a 5th spare tire.

PM if enterested.

fivestardsm

^^Better yet Terry, I'll take your 92 rims, and he can have my 91 rims, you know, to make it periodically correct. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Terry Posten

You want the wheels and tires or just the wheels?

4thStroke

I remember when I said I was just going to throw a few parts at mine and keep it as a stockish daily driver.

4 months later and Ive sunk 8k into it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Good luck, theyre pretty comfortable as dailey drivers.

onesickcrx

Had some wheels laying around threw them on. Big improvement over steelies. But I found a problem

2nd VR4 I bought with suspension problems. I guess I will be buying lowing springs which were suppose to be included in the sale of the car not cut stocks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

This is why you dont cut springs

324vr4

I have cut springs and they freakin' rock...if you don't know what you're doing then let someone who does cut your springs...obviously its better to have springs or suspension for that matter that are specific but if done correctly and measuring is done more then once you can have great luck...just my 2 cents...boom shakalaka

ktmrider

^^ +1, the lower spring perch on the strut is gone. Highly doubt it's from a cut spring.
Plus the fact that the spring has a taper from top to bottom tells me that entire strut/spring assy is not the original ( or proper ) setup...

onesickcrx

I got her running tonight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif more to come over the weekend

onesickcrx

I drove this car to work today kinda nice hehe tired of driving the PB

onesickcrx

I took my car to mall last night bought a new TV /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif snapped couple pics with my phone wail I was there. It runs really well I think it looks great too nice to have a daily driver again specially with a nice list of mods...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned