The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

One more galant back on the road

GSX_TC

Dammm she looks beautiful! Those pics belong in that penelope Cruz lookin VR4's thread haha

curtis

Ok since your all done and the car looks great please send all bottles of motivation if you have any left....A few months kiss my ass, my sh*t has been dead for years and this JSB crap is way past getting old. Get get more parts this week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Thanks for the compliments guys! Yes, the car is grey throughout. A Chicago meet would be nice, I have seen at least 4-5 other GVR-4's in the past few weeks around here.

It's kinda hard to say this without sounding like I'm bragging, but don't take it that way haha. I bought the car towards the end of May. I had it running and driving in under 2 weeks, and I already have put over 1500 miles on it. It's so fun to drive! I guess I was just super motivated to get it done!

GSX_TC

Glad to see that your happy with it, hopefully you'll hold on to it Forever and not part it out or junk it when something breaks on it or something. Keep this one alive man.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned