The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Old School

Brianawd

So who likes old school parts. Take a look at what just showed up today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Brianawd

People have to guess.

Brianawd

Quote:
Jonvr4

You don't count.

curtis

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

scooter

That thing is sweet. Jeremy Aberham use to run it on his dsm back in the day. I always wanted one, but the price always steered me clear. Very nice find.

slugsgomoo

I know the answer because derosa told me so I won't spoil it for you. Should be a nice addition /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nate

Extreme Motorsports SMIM. Kinda old school, but kinda middle school.

Your car will definitely spool quickly, that's for sure.

JNR

Well, least they didn't make it, so you should be alright /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That thing is begging for a polishing though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Brianawd

Quote:
Extreme Motorsports SMIM. Kinda old school, but kinda middle school.

I only rev my car out to 8k with the FP3052 so there is no point on putting a magnus or a jmf. This manifold is just fine for my power band and better then the Extrude honed I had on there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned