The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

OEM VR4 90 93 and aftermarket *UPDATED april 5* LOTS OF PICS ADDED!!

dsm10o0

price on the t3 manifold?

mitsu90

Quoting ducttapeguy:
Center vents are pending. Awaiting a response. If I dont hear anything in the next day or so I will put them up.

pm me if they don't sell I will take them

93 headlight pm me the price and queto send to malaysia. really interested.. pay by paypal

ducttapeguy

There has been a lot of interest in these parts as well as parts still on the cars. I have gotten a ton of part requests over the last couple of days. Im going to do my best to get to the pick and pull and grab parts over the next couple of days. I believe I have replied to all PMs. Please be patient with me. I typically work from 5:30am until around 4:00pm and the pick and pull closes at 5:30pm. I will ship parts as soon as I can, but I dont want to be running back and forth to the post office every day.

For those of you that have already paid for your parts, I will ship them out in the next couple of days. Saturday at the absolute latest. I will box everything up to the best of my ability and provide tracking numbers. Hopefully this will work for you. I apologize for not being able to get everything out right away. I wasnt expecting so many part requests and I want to try to get everyone what they want, so Im trying to get out to the pick and pull before others grab or break stuff.

Again, Im asking for your patience, but I guarantee that you will get the parts you have paid for as soon as I am able to send them out.

Thanks

Tyler

Songsay

I think everyone else is finding out, like I am finding out, there are not very many parts left.
Especially up here in the frozen north.

maroonmetallic

Just an FYI but Im pretty sure the fender liners for a non-VR4 & VR-4 are different.

-Shawn

Gvr41415

still got 2g intake, and would you be able to get an mpi relay and turbo oil dran line?

ducttapeguy

I still have the intake and I can try to get you an MPI relay. I think I might have an oil drain line laying around somewhere. No promises on that tho

2000GTX

Quoting Songsay:
I think everyone else is finding out, like I am finding out, there are not very many parts left.
Especially up here in the frozen north.

Holy sh*t this dude is reppin' Alaska right now.

I could imagine there are like NO parts up there for sure.

ducttapeguy

I finally made it back to the pick and pull today. I grabbed a ton of parts. If you PMd me requesting parts check your messages. If I didnt reply to you please send me a new PM with the parts you requested. Sorry for the delay guys. Its been one hell of a week here. I will start shipping parts today and tomorrow.

I also need to put this out there. I am trying to be fair with the parts everyone is asking for, but if I dont hear back from the prospective buyers by Monday Im going to overhaul this thread and put everything that hasnt been paid for back up for sale. Sorry if it makes me sound like a dick, but its costing me quite a bit of time and money to get out to the pick and pull to get these parts that have been requested. They also take up a lot of my limited living space. I dont plan on going back to the pick and pull any time soon, so now I will be devoted to selling these parts and getting them shipped ASAP.

Tyler

Last edited:

ducttapeguy

Ok guys. I have been running around like an idiot all weekend trying to get everything packed nicely and shipped. I have built my own boxes for oddly shaped parts and spent hours organizing everything and sorting through pms. I have finally made it to the ups store and am currently in the process of getting everything sent out. I'm so sorry it's taken so long to get all this done. I have learned my lesson and I now know how to get all this done more efficiently. again I apologize for the delay. I will send tracking numbers tonight. Thanks for your patience

Tyler

Ralli380Gvr4

75 bucks shipped for the mudflaps to 87110 let me know through a PM, hopefully we can work something out.

VR6Eater

Can you check and see if the CAS plug on either of them is the correct one for our cars? I need to replace one that is broken.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned