The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

OEM LUG NUTS

i almost have my VR-4 totally finished, but i want to switch out the lug nuts that i currently have since they have locks on them but i dont have the key. after doing some research im alittle confused on what style to buy. i have the OEM wheels still, i think i need to buy the "mag seat" style lugs but not 100% sure. can someone point me in the right direction or post a link to a picture of the exact ones i need. i know they have to be M12 x 1.50 thanks in advance guys!

asmo

The oem ones have a little washer built on them. the dealer wants $7-8 each.
many mitsu's use this style so dorman makes them, try advanced auto, autozone should have'em cheaper.
Or I have a old set little rust but not stripped out, you pay shipping Ill send them to ya.

89Mirageman

I bought a set of 20 on ebay for around $25-$30 a while back.

Quoting asmo:
The oem ones have a little washer built on them. the dealer wants $7-8 each.
many mitsu's use this style so dorman makes them, try advanced auto, autozone should have'em cheaper.
Or I have a old set little rust but not stripped out, you pay shipping Ill send them to ya.

ya I've already been to auto zone and the cashier showed me the screen when he looked them up and they looked like the wrong style too, they looked like regular old acorn lugs. So your saying I'm right about needing "mag seat" lugs (I believe that's what they are called) they have the washer sticking out at the threaded end you referred to earlier. If I can't find a reasonable set I may take you up on that offer, I really appreciate the help!

GSX_TC

We sell these at oreillys for like a buck and some change for each one btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

donkeylips

Thank you sir! I bought 2 sets. No more searching the junkyards for me! As I have 4 Mitsubishis, some came with aftermarket wheels but I plan to run OEM wheels on all of them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned