The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Noob

Chase

Whats up all names Chase (obvious), new to the GVR4. Have a Green 91 GVR4 and a 450whp 04 SRT-4 thats in part out mode. Figured I'd introduce myself before posting elsewhere.

DR1665

Welcome. Thanks for clearing things up about your screen name. For a moment, I thought my bank had bought a GVR4. For a moment, I was afraid I was going to have to maintain a minimum of 300 posts per month to avoid a service fee or something.

Retarded jokes aside, welcome to the fray. What color was your Skittle? Why the part-out? Some crackhead in a truck jump a median and stuff it into a MkI? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barnes

Welcome to the board!! You are going to find a lot of awesome information here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wavey.gif

Chase

Quoting DR1665:
Welcome. Thanks for clearing things up about your screen name. For a moment, I thought my bank had bought a GVR4. For a moment, I was afraid I was going to have to maintain a minimum of 300 posts per month to avoid a service fee or something.

Retarded jokes aside, welcome to the fray. What color was your Skittle? Why the part-out? Some crackhead in a truck jump a median and stuff it into a MkI? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Car is silver, just sick of the fwd game. Can only do so much with a car that has 0 traction in 3rd at 60 throughout the gear haha. Plan on building an LS2 M3 in the future.

Jesh

Welcome to the board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Diego

Quoting cherrod8:
Welcome, I think SRT4s have a lot of potential but the fwd and interior was their downfall.

Are you planning on doing an E36 M3 LS2 swap?

Interior was a huge fail. Power windows up front but manual rears????? WTF.....

So your parting itt huh..... well what do you want for your FMIC....... it would do lots of good on my VR4

Welcome to the org. If you can find what you need to know about your car here, you need to sell it. Alot a good guys, not to mention the knowledge. If this is your first 4g63 better get started. Good luck. To bad it's not summit white. The known quickest color they made. There all nice I suppose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

mikus

I work in Naperville right off I88, ping me if you need someone to stare at your motor and do their best Boomhauer imitation

.... dang ol' sparkplug tell ya what...

KiNgMaRtY

I had a buddy with a Stage 2 SRT-4 and loved the way it sounded. he would let me drive it and with a nice suspension setup, it still was to easy to push past it's limit. Pulled nice and hard when there was traction but being an 03 didn't help. No lsd

LUNARFX

Welcome to the 4G63 family!

welcome to the site. i dont live too far from you so if you need any help hit me up.

Chase

Quoting cherrod8:
Welcome, I think SRT4s have a lot of potential but the fwd and interior was their downfall.

Are you planning on doing an E36 M3 LS2 swap?

Yea like a 95 and convert to obd2 to avoid emissions here

Chase

Thanks for the welcome guys, just got the gvr4 started. Needs an exhaust so I can put my wideband in it and give it a better tune. Doesnt like to start for some reason either, just sits and turns over and have to play around with it. So it begins haha.

if it has a really rough start, might wanna check out the ecu....when the board starts to go, hard start is always first syptom.

Also check your coolant temp sensor usually will give a hard start as well.

Welcome to the board btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned