The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NO LONGER FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

1992 Galant VR-4 Summit White #133/1000 2nd owner

121,000 miles, motor rebuild @ 120,000 by Raif ( a well known DSM mechanic in Northern CT). OEM parts used in rebuild, The head was redone (with OEM parts) due to bad lifters, kevlar timing belt installed, balance shafts removed, ACT 2600 clutch installed, new slave and master cylinder installed. Transmission rebuilt @ 114,000 miles by Raif. Again OEM parts used, with the exception of Evo shift forks. Transfer case replaced by previous owner, rear end inspected and in good working order, no noises, 4WS in proper working order free of any leaks. It currently sits on the OEM white wheels, 2 tires are good and the other two need replacing.

Interior is in great condition, carpets are clean leather is soft and supple. Dash is free of cracks. Windows are tinted 35% all the way around. All electronics work, A/C blows cold and heat blows hot. Sunroof works properly.

Exterior of the car is in great shape. Only one very small (smaller than a penny) size spot of surface rust under the rear spoiler. All body panels are original and in great shape.

Modifications:
Small 16G turbo
2g exhaust manifold
660CC injectors
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure regulator
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
keydiver chip (programmed for 660's, VPC/SAFC)
HKS VPC
Apexi SAFC II (needs installation)
T/E/L shifter
Prestige APS-996a alarm & remote start with pager

Included with the sale but not installed on the car is a 5 lug setup with RRE lengthend wheel studs. Everything for the front and rear is included, along with cross drilled rotors and extra front calipers.

Cosemtically this galant is in great shape. It was a local one owner car that was traded in and subsiquently purchased by myself. I have saved ALL of the stock items and they will go with the car. If you are looking for a clean VR-4 with relatively low miles (in comparison to others) this might be the one for you. A basically rust free car with a clean complete interior and recent motor rebuild. What would be needed to finish this car would be the installation of the SAFC to mate with the VPC, a proper tune and an exhaust. The original one needs a cat, and current one on the car is not great quality and much too loud with an Apexi N1 muffler for my taste. ABS delete has also been done. OEM radiator will need replacing soon.

This is an excelent canidate to be brought back to stock condition, or to be moded even further. I purchased the car back in 2005, used it for a year after which it has always been garaged.

I have a possible business opportunity in the works, and with the realization that I may not get back to the galant for a number of years, I'd rather an enthusiast take over and give the car the attention it deserves.

With that being said, I'd like to sell the car, but I am also not willing to sell myself short. I've got as much as I'm asking into the motor and transmission rebuilds. Its a car with an excelently clean body, a great interior and a drivetrain that has been recently redone. Anyone willing to give it that last bit of attention will surely have a great vehicle. First $3,700 takes it. I'm located in Southern CT about 30 mins from NY.

Here are some links to picutres. I will post updated, and more detailed pictures tomorrow. The car is in the same condition as these pictures, it now has 35% tints.

22340970001_large.jpg

22340970002_large.jpg

22340970003_large.jpg

22340970004_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry for the delay in pictures, the weather has been crap so I haven't gotten a chance to pull it out of the garage. Once it clears up I'll take pictures of all the shots requested.

Quoting Mark LaVallee:
I remember that car!!!

Yup, it originally came from Shelton Mitsubishi.

Turboman_456

Dude that is a beautiful ride! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Where are the PICs? I need the pics to make a decision on whether to buy or not?

There was a sale pending, but it fell through. I'm going to take it as a sign to keep it and sell another one of my cars.

Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts